33, Male, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineWon lotto... need someone to share it with!
Only joking... now that your here though you may as well read on!
I'm a fairly laid back easy going guy although I'd like to think I have my head semi-screwed on. I have an education and a decent job however I allow for plenty of me time.
Like many I love travelling. I have been to a number of places however the bucket list never seems to get smaller. I'd like to meet someone who shares this passion.
I also love the outdoors. As much as I love kicking back on the couch and watching a good movie I'd rather be out at the beach or camping/4wding somewhere.
I don't hit the clubs too much these days although I don't mind a nice beer garden with friends every now and than. A nice restaurant or BBQ always go down a treat too...
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 27 - 37 years old
- Within 25km of The Gap 4061
- at most 5'11/180 cm
- Want children
- Atheist, Agnostic
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone easy going who enjoys the outdoors and travel. A relationship would be nice but friends are ok too...
- I like the JJJ selection of Music. I prefer the more underground stuff and have a slightly electronic preference. I used to go to a few music festivals and still love them but dont go as often.
- I read the occasional autobiography or non-fiction book.
- Movies & TV
- I like to binge watch a TV series on Netflix occasionally. Game of thrones is a current favourite.... Also like Vikings, Ray Donovan, Walking Dead and a few others. Enjoy watching a good movie every now and than too.
- I enjoy watching and playing sport. Currently play touch football and futsal. I also play golf, mountain bike and kayak occasionally. Been trying to surf for a few years also... I enjoy watching both the Rugby's, cricket, motor racing occasionally and usually don't mind watching any sort of sport
- Other Interests
- Camping, poker, surfing, markets.