29, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineSearching for my partner in crime, apply within.
I'm Alex, I am Greek-Australian and work full time as an engineer (I solve problems that people didn't even know they had).
I enjoy spending time with family and friends and am generally a very easy going person. I genuinely enjoy meeting new people but can be a bit shy at first as small talk can be somewhat of a mystery to me. I'm always looking for a new excuse to travel and recently got back from America.
Way to old to go clubbing but cant say no to going to a nice bar. I equally enjoy a quiet night staying in and watching movies (I can be somewhat of a movie critic).
I like science and everything science related (including science fiction) and am a big supporter of renewable energy
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 20 - 26 years old
- Within 75km
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys seeing/trying new things, has a positive outlook on life and is ambitious.
- house,trance, anything with a beat. I detest R&B but can tolerate it after a few drinks
- I do enjoy a good book when I actually have time to read, mainly sci-fi/fantasy or biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Too much to list but Game of Thrones,South Park,The 100 and The Flash are amongst my favourite TV shows. I like all kinds of movies and if I had to pick a favourite would have to say Pulp Fiction
- Soccer (EPL, World cup and the Euro) and Tennis (Australian Open mostly).
- Other Interests
- Feeding my travel addiction, adventures, being a coffee connoisseur