40, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 14 Mar '18
HeadlineLife is neither good or bad...it just is. I am happy being me
A little bit about me, I'll start with the basics. My job is in education that I do enjoy very much practically as it helps to keep me fit teaching PE. To do that job I need empathy, compassion, tolerance, understanding, problem solving skills, ridiculous amounts of patience, and a fantastic sense of humour to get through the day. Not to mention the organisational and planning skills. I have often thought of a career change but I like every other teacher does not want to give up their holidays. This is also how i a
The next basic thing about me is that I do have a full-time child. We have a fun and honest relationship with respect, tolerance and understanding the ego that underpins my approach. We are Team.
Another big thing I like to do is travelling and camping. Recent trips have been to Hawaii, Gibb river rd., Frazer Island and annual trips to Sydney. And yes as crazy as it sounds I drive there. Sydney is where I originally grew up and it is where family and friends are.
In general I do have goals and plans but also try to be in the moment it keeps me cantered as life consently changes around me. Exercise such as running, walking the dog or riding is something I try to do on a regular basis. At present I am based in Darwin so I would like to get to know people from here. I do like to have a chat I am social but am dyslexic when it comes to getting to know someone via text message, I just can't do it. Much prefer phone conversations then meet in person
I am a person who reflects on their interactions with others and choices I make. I am always learning and build on the experiences I have had in life.
I am a good listener in life you have to be, that patience and the ability to smile...a lot.
Ultimately, I am authentic - that's really hard to find.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||36 - 45 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Brown, Green, Black, Blue, Grey, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Grey, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Black, Red, Blonde, Auburn, White|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Doesn't want children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Legal, Government, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Construction, HR/Employment / Training, Defence / Emergency Services, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional, Business Owner, Tradesperson, Management, Senior Management, Executive|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A friend someone that i click with, the older you get the easier it is to recognise. A sense of humour its a handy tool to have especially when the unexpected happens Yes common interests are important when getting to know each other. its a great starting base.
- I can't just hit one genre as i have had many entertainment experiences with all. I grew up in the alternative music scene (powder finger was support for frenzal romb) loved nirvana at the big day out. Can't go past seeing pearl jam at Sydney and Canberra. i also enjoy class FM and seeing musicals
- i have a few topics that i read depending on the moment and what i think i need and feel like at the time. Fiction, History, mindfullness, etc i have three books going at once that i pick from.
- Movies & TV
- I am a fan of Australian movies and directors and the ABC. Pretty much happy to watch anything with good company. I will want to make comments through out it though.
- Well that is a novel in its self. Good all rounder in playing and watching, i was heavily into sport growing up and now teach it. Do miss the live international cricket, basketball, netball, soccer matches that i grew up with in NSW. When they come to Darwin such as the hockey and tennis i am there
- Other Interests
- Sewing, horse riding, gardening and getting involved in local community events such as fun runs and clean up Australia day.