40, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '17
Headline"I am who I am. Comfortable in my own body. Looking for someone who is comfortable with themselves".
Hello, My name is Jennifer.
The experiences and decisions in my life to this point is that i am celebrating my 40th birthday this year and 10 years in the NT. I also have a child we are both in this journey of life together and to this point we do a lot laughing and are friends.
Camping is something I do a lot of and have many favorite spots in NT. Annually I drive to Sydney to see family.
Being in education i am able to do trips such as the Gibb river road, see friends in Qld, travelling overseas or spending time at home doing jobs around the house.
Something that is always a work in progress is effective communication, i am honest but never rude and value people being themselves without judgement and acceptance. When meeting people i am just there and being in the moment. Its an opportunity to learn and enjoy the company, there are no expectations.
life is busy but exercise is something I make a regular effort to do.
So technically in this day and age i am old school as this is the first time internet dating ( i used to meet people through sport, friends, hobbies, interests). I can text but i am not a fan of getting to know someone through without a phone conversation or meeting them, texting continually i cant relate to as i don't get a sense of their personality. its hard to know if a person is going to back you up and be on your side via text.
I am a person who reflects on there interactions with others and choices i make i am always learning and build on the experiences i have in life.
I am a good listener in life you have to be, that and have patience. I smile a lot and have a good sense of compassion.
Ultimately, i am authentic - that's really hard to find in people today.
Look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||36 - 45 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Black, Green, Blue, Brown, Hazel, Grey|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Auburn, White, Grey, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Blonde, Red|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Education / Science||Education / Science, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, HR/Employment / Training, Legal, Healthcare / Medical, Trades / Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Defence / Emergency Services, Government, Agricultural, Construction|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Senior Management, Technical, Business Owner, Professional, Tradesperson, Executive|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A friend someone that i click with, the older you get the easier it is to recognise. A sense of humour its a handy tool to have especially when the unexpected happens Yes common interests are important when getting to know each other. its a great starting base.
- I can't just hit one genre as i have had many entertainment experiences with all. I grew up in the alternative music scene (powder finger was support for frenzal romb) loved nirvana at the big day out. Can't go past seeing pearl jam at Sydney and Canberra. i also enjoy class FM and seeing musicals
- i have a few topics that i read depending on the moment and what i think i need and feel like at the time. Fiction, History, mindfullness, etc i have three books going at once that i pick from.
- Movies & TV
- I am a fan of Australian movies and directors. can do Buffy, star trek ( only the corny originals ) and channel 2 (sorry ABC). plus many more. Pretty much happy to watch anything with good company. I will want to make comments through out it though.
- Well that is a novel in its self. Good all rounder in playing and watching, i was heavily into sport growing up and now teach it. Do miss the live international cricket, basketball, netball, soccer matches that i grew up with in NSW. When they come to Darwin such as the hockey and tennis i am there
- Other Interests
- Sewing, horse riding, gardening ( not so good when i don't keep up the water) and getting involved in local community events such as fun runs and clean up Australia day.