48, Female, Separated, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Dec '17
HeadlineHappy and healthy. My life is great as is - looking for someone to be the icing on the cake.
My life philosophy: better to regret what you have done that what you haven't. I'm straight up and don't muck people around. I feel privileged to have a job I love, two beautiful boys and some great friends. If you have a sense of fun, appreciate a woman who smiles a lot and believe that the phrase 'the finer things in life' is about food, drink and travel (rather than diamonds, designer labels or cars) we might have a bit in common. I've lived in a few different countries, love new experiences and love to learn. Keen to meet someone who identifies first and foremost as cerebral.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||40 - 55 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who's intelligent, a good conversationalist, sees life as an adventure, isn't moody. I have plenty to offer in return. You need to love and respect food - if you're a fast food junkie then my slow food philosophy won't be for you.
- Everything goes better with music! I have quite eclectic tastes so it's easier to say what I don't like: metal, country, folk, techno & trance. That said, if you know who Bootsy Collins or George Clinton is, we just might share a secret obsession.
- I'm a voracious reader - The Guardian for news, non-fiction stuff like Jared Diamond or Tim Marshall and all kinds of fiction as long as the writing's good. Little known sideline of bibliophiles: we're your stealth weapon at a pub trivia night.
- Movies & TV
- TV: I'm an ABC/SBS type and like my Netflix. As far as movies go: love James Bond movies, anything by Almodovar, Steven Soderbergh....my all time favourite is probably Spinal Tap.
- Go to gym regularly to keep fit and love to be active (if it's under 5k and I've got time, I'll always walk it) but I'm not sporty. Maybe you could change that?
- Other Interests
- Love to eat, drink and cook. I love to spoil those close to me with food - everything is homemade! Also love to garden and walk in gardens. Love experiencing different cultures - have lived in 6 countries so far - and have a walk and swim at the beach early.