- Last online:
Headline“No baggage please”
Born abroad and modestly traveled I enjoy an active lifestyle and care for my body and mind. I'm social though not gregarious and am comfortable in almost all settings.
I like impulsive trips to Esperance, the old growth forests or far away places I've not been before. I like cooking and entertaining, red wine or white. I think it's important not to discriminate.
The geek in me, when I let him out, likes to play cards, board and video games. I'm also a movie buff. I enjoy my work, though sometimes work long hours or need to travel. I strive for balance.
My cultured side prefers plays over musicals, paintings and sculptures by the sea -or whatever. So long as its not pretentious I'll enjoy the coffee and company. I also like people watching, markets, and a bit of gardening
I easily smile, laugh and always make fun.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||37 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
If you can relate to some of what I've written than that's a pretty good start. More than that i like a woman who has a her ducks in a row. Independent but not an obelisk. Someone with a pretty smile and a kind heart
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Heaps, but my collection can be like a broken record.
- Mostly topical but my last best read was Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett or maybe The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
- Movies & TV
- All sorts of movies. TV - not the kind with commercials but I'll sit down and watch a series and convince myself at 2am that this really will be the last episode
- I don't follow any teams and prefer the atmosphere of live sports over TV. Croquet, badminton, volleyball and the like are great fun with friends, as is sailing and snorkeling. It's more about the friends than the sport
- Other Interests
- Fitness, I am fit but I'm not dedicated like I used to be. I like renovating, BBQs, wine, the outdoors, good food, mates, laughing and making fun.