- Last online:
- 09 Dec '16
Headline“A kind and caring guy who is well traveled and enjoys multiculturalism and meeting people from all walks of life.”
I am an open and sincere man who has lived in Sydney for over 25 years but still haven't lost my Irish accent. I am affectionate, loving and mature enough to be able to give a girl her space and respect her individuality. I embrace multiculturalism, treat others as equals, with dignity and respect. I work on my communication skills to become a good listener and a real friend to those I care about.
I look after the inner me with Yoga and meditation. I enjoy and I am passionate about my career but it's not my life, I enjoy a good balance with work and having fun on the week ends and try something outside my comfort zone now and again. As I travel north over the Harbour Bridge to work I marvel at what a beautiful City Sydney really is. Would love to see more of Australia with someone special to enjoy the experience.
As an Engineer in another life I am handy with repairs around the house and cars too - I also know how to use a vacuum cleaner :<) I have a weakness for...good coffee and good food - I love Indian, Thai and Italian!
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||39 - 52 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Private, Social, Average|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|career & education|
|Religion||Agnostic||Agnostic, Buddhist, Sikh, New Age, Atheist, Catholic, Other, Hindu, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is warm, kind and caring who enjoys affection and intimacy. Emotionally intelligent, having a sense of humour and the ability to laugh at life's lighter moments is an added bonus. To find a good friend to bond with & share those special moments along life's journey would be wonderful.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most types of music from all parts of the globe except techno and heavy metal :<)
- I like current affairs with quality journalism definitely the SMH/Huffington Post over the Telegraph :-). I mainly read work related journals for professional development.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch too much TV but do enjoy SBS & ABC news. I like documentaries and well made thought provoking Art House movies. I like Dramas and Thrillers such as Vikings Game of Thrones and The Bridge but would happily watch a good romantic movie with you :)
- More a gentleman than a sportsman but I enjoy walking, the bush and Yoga. I don't mind watching a Rugby Union or Soccer match. Love looking out at the ocean.
- Other Interests
- I like going bush walking and horology. I speak some French hence I love French/European Cinema