- Last online:
- 29 Nov '16
Headline“[ Words under my name ]”
Happy, laid back, and a bit of a geek. I value a sense of humour and being down to earth above most all other things.
Work in the digital space as a software nerd, Financially comfortable and enjoying my career.
I try to get down the beach as often as possible, do a bit of running, gym'ing, and lots of trips to Japan snowboarding, I'm also learning Japanese in my spare time.
Seeking an intelligent girl that isn't crazy, enjoys travelling and good food,, eloquent, loves life, and has no time for being jealous or petty.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||25 - 34 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 100km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Regularly|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Very Private, Social, Very Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Dark Brown, Red, Light Brown, Black, Blonde|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Right wing, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with similar beliefs and a similar outlook on life. It's too short to waste.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything and everything, currently: The Shins, Tame Impala, Grizzly Bear, The National, Kooks, Bon Iver, Pink Floyd, Neon Indian, Flying Lotus, Com Truise, Gold Panda... FBI radio at work and in the car. If you're into Taylor Swift or similar I'm afraid we can't be friends.
- currently Irvine Welsh, George Orwell, Richard Dawkins
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club, Trainspotting, Jim Jarmusch, Garden State, Leaving Las Vegas,Goodfellas, Shawn of the dead, Human Traffic, Bad Santa, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, pretty much any documentary, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Stand up comedy - Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Steve Hughes, Jimmy Carr...
- Nothing team sports related but always like to get down the beach or head overseas to go snowboarding.
- Other Interests
- Snorkeling, Snowboarding in Japan, Painting, Running and going to the gym,many and varied nerd related activities, Live Music, Making websites, Eating out and eating well.