Misst1982 (was KarenACT)
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '16
Headline“"Be yourself; everyone else is taken." Oscar Wilde”
Just moved back to Canberra after a couple of years in Melbourne. I am a primary school teacher by trade and during school terms you'll find me in the classroom among 20 odd 6 year olds having a ball playing with blocks and colouring with crayons... ha, if only it were that simple! But seriously I absolutely love my job; no two days are ever the same! When I'm not in the school yard, you'll find me enjoying a walk by the lake, riding my bike to the local farmers market, heading to yoga or having a cup of tea or two and curling up (or probably more accurately procrastinating) with a good book. I also love catching up with friends over some good food and wine. By no means am I a couch potato but I'm quite partial to a lazy night in on the couch watching TV shows or DVDs (Netflix is addictive). I've travelled far and wide but there is always more of the world to see, though lately I've been trying to discover more of my own backyard. I also have a penchant for high heels too (I'm almost 6'1" in them which has been known to freak a man or two out).
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||28 - 44 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Wanted... a fun loving, witty guy who can make me laugh. Chemistry is a must! But mostly just after someone who is down to earth and who will love me for who I am.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My tastes are quite varied; Bon Iver, Chet Faker, Sam Smith, The National, London Grammar, David Gray, The Lumineers, Snow Patrol, The Barr Brothers, Ben Harper, Ben Howard, JBM, Fleetwood Mac.... just to name a few!
- Books are my porn! My collection of children's picture books is larger than grown up books. Not too picky about genre, as long as it's well written. I normally have a couple of books on the go and will always finish a book.
- Movies & TV
- House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Suits, The Departed, Breakfast at Tiffany's...and a few that may or may not be trashy!
- I love yoga and generally keeping fit.... anything that involves being outdoors.
- Other Interests
- Travel, art, good food, red wine, tea, coffee and catching up with friends and family.