- Last online:
- 21 Oct '16
Headline“Moderate amount of baggage acceptable - hand luggage only, no suitcases !”
I would describe myself as easy going, loyal, a good friend to those around me and fun to be with. Look forward to the weekends when I can enjoy everything that Melbourne has to offer from catching up with friends, barbeques,(dependent on the weather), movies, catching some music somewhere, leisurely walks and on it goes ...
My working life entails having my own garden maintenance business and being a Personal Carer which is split 50/50. Both are very rewarding and throw up different challenges. I have two grown up girls who are independent and live their own lives so now it is "my time" to enjoy life and see what it has to offer.
A couple of years ago I travelled to Europe and really enjoyed it, now I have the bug to go back again in the not too distant future. I would love to see Ireland, Scotland and Wales, the countryside looks beautiful and the people intrigue me.
If you like what you have read I would be interested to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||58 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone kind, who doesn't play games, isn't into drama, has a good relationship with alcohol, who loves their family and loves themselves, but in a healthy way.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a very important part of my life. It can evoke memories of a particular place and time. My taste is very broad. I enjoy covers from the 70's and 80's through to modern day artists of today.
- I wish that there was more time for reading, I always say holidays are a great excuse to pick up a book, guess I need to take more holidays!
- Movies & TV
- If it makes me laugh or think, then I'm usually interested. Dramas, smart comedies, and art house films are my usual choice. Otherwise, news and current affairs programs.
- Have played a lot of sport in my life, now it is mainly walking and bike riding, weather permitting.
- Other Interests
- I like dancing, movies, art galleries, concerts, drives in the countryside or coastal. There is so much to do in Melbourne and see.