- Last online:
- 06 Dec '16
Happy with where I'm at in life right now. Lots of life experiences - no regrets. Easy going with no hang-up's.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||46 - 54 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Good sense of humour, fun, intelligent, kind and respectful.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Various and wide range. If I listen to radio- it would usually be triple j.
- Art & design, cooking, travel books/mags.
- Movies & TV
- Like going to see a movie, film festivals & foreign films. Don't watch a lot of TV - but I am a bit partial to home reno shows.
- Try to keep fit - go to the gym a couple of times a week - but not a fanatic.
- Other Interests
- I love art & design, galleries, museums, making art. I have an interest in self sufficiency and living a healthy lifestyle. I love animals , good food and wine, the ocean, and traveling OS - at least once a year if I can.