57, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 21 Aug '18
HeadlineIn the end , only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
I love to laugh and enjoy long discussions by the water with a drink. I love nature especially the water and enjoy how peaceful and soothing it is. I like to treat people with respect and just love all animals great and small. I have been a wildlife carer previously and got such a thrill from releasing birds in particular back into the wild. I hope to share my life with a man who is emotionally available and open to love. I'm an independent woman and do enjoy some 'me' time and hope that you would respect that. I am loyal, loving and very patient wait a minute I sound like a puppy ;)
Hopefully you are just who Ive been waiting for.
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Sales / Marketing
- New Age
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 63 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is a genuine man who takes peoples feelings seriously and is respectful. I am hoping to meet my best friend and in time he will become my final love.
- Juzzie Smith, Jr Walker and the allstars, anything that stirs me within or makes me want to dance
- The art of happiness, travel to unusual destinations magazines. Self improvement and real estate.
- Movies & TV
- Thrillers that make me think but don't particularly like horror or lots of violence. Ghost was beautiful and Pulp Fiction funny,shocking and amazing. Bram Stokers Dracula with the wonderful Gary Oldman.
- I go to the gym regularly and enjoy yoga, pushbike riding, fishing and snorkelling. I have my boat and jetski licence and I'm an ex waterskier.
- Other Interests
- I have an interest in classic cars and enjoy anything with history antiques, old houses and cities. Retro and vintage clothing and items. I find human nature intriguing and body language is fun to observe while sitting in a cafe with a view.