44, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineWell, here goes!
Rather tricky to sum up a personality and life in a couple of paragraphs, but I'd say I'm quite down to earth, warm, and easygoing, but fairly independent with it. I love learning new things and exploring new places, but I also like to have a bit of down time - perfectly happy curling up on the couch in the evening. I really enjoy nature; Freycinet is one of my favourite areas in Tas, and I recently went to the Faroe Islands which were amazing! I love my job, which can be challenging but is always interesting. One of its bonuses is it requires me to do the odd bit of travel, though not as much as I'd like.
I'm very content with my life, and not in a hurry to jump into a relationship, but it would be great to meet someone to hang out with and see how things go. So, hopefully you have at least a little sense of who I am - thanks for reading and all the best with your search!
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||38 - 51 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm sure if I describe my ideal partner the next person I like will be completely different! But I value honesty, compassion, and humour. Intelligence and thoughtful conversation are important - but both come in all shapes and sizes, so hard to define.
- Mostly Triple J in the car - although I may be getting too old for that! Long-term favourites include Nick Cave, anything Jack White is involved in, old school jazz...
- I spend a lot of time reading for work, so mostly go fiction for leisure reading - enjoy most genres if written well. The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan was amazing.
- Movies & TV
- I mainly watch ABC/SBS, mostly Aus or British comedies, crime dramas, and docos. Definitely not reality TV! Not really into Hollywood blockbusters - happy to watch the occasional one, but prefer heading to the State Cinema.
- I do a bit of running, bushwalking and gym, but not fanatically. I have to admit I sometimes get into watching AFL (but won't reveal my team just yet!).
- Other Interests
- Getting out in nature - bushwalking and snorkelling especially. I really enjoy seeing live comedy, music, and the occasional art gallery.