AdorableKisses (was memoryofkisses)
- Last online:
Headline“Let's meet for coffee”
Thanks for checking out my profile. Generally speaking, I'm uncomplicated and usually in a happy mood.
Weekdays: Work in the city, an office job that I like, and balance that with a martial arts class a few times a week. I enjoy trivia with a team of old school friends, and we usually like to argue about the answers - this is not always a good strategy. Do you know stuff? Want to join us?
Weekends: I include household things - chores, grocery shopping, etc, and I like to read the paper, do the crossword, drink coffee, browse markets. How about you?
My son lives in San Francisco. Fortunately, his work brings him to Sydney a couple of times a year and I have visited him a few times too.
I would love to have a special man in my life - maybe we could go out for dinner, or see a band play, and share some of life's laughter together.
Things I wonder about...
* Sydney is a big city, is it really too intrusive to find out where you live?
* Bathroom selfies? Seriously?
* Why do people use so many exclamation marks?
If my profile has caught your attention, why not let me know by sending me a kiss?
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||50 - 62 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not looking for perfect, don't even know what that would be, but if you're warm and friendly, that's a good start.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fairly broad taste, and would love to hear the music you like. Old favs: The Cars, Jethro Tull, The Sports, Kate Bush. New favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Turandot on the harbour was great. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy tranquility.
- Avid reader with an expanding list of books to read. Recently read GOT, seeing what the fuss is about. eBooks are great for on the bus but how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle? Doesn't worry me if you're not a keen reader.
- Movies & TV
- Have been known to binge on Netflix or Stan, with shows like Mad Men, House of Cards & Better Call Saul. Seen anything good lately?
- Went to a few Giants & Swans games this year. I keep fit by walking most days and started Hanmudo this year - still very much a beginner but have just achieved yellow belt.
- Other Interests
- * Seeing what's on at the State Library & Art Gallery * Love a trip to Bunnings * SMH Saturday cryptic x-word * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff, sometimes we don't * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day - aren't they? * Future plans: maybe learn to tango