- Last online:
Headline“Maybe worth a second look?”
Thanks for viewing my profile. I hope I can tell you a little bit about myself without this sounding like a resume.
Weekdays: I have a 9-5 office job in the city that I like, and balance that with martial arts class 3 evenings a week. Wednesday night is trivia - my team is made up of old school friends, and we like to argue about the answers - this is not always a good strategy.
Most of my spare time is on the weekend, and I like to read the paper, do the crossword, drink coffee. How about you?
My son lives in USA. Fortunately, his work brings him to Sydney a couple of times a year and I have visited there a few times.
I would love to have a special person in my life - let's go out for dinner, or see a band play, and share some of life's laughter together.
Things I wonder about...
* Sydney is a big city, is it really too intrusive to find out where you live?
* Bathroom selfies? Seriously?
* Why do people look at a profile every day, even after declining a kiss?
* Why do people use so many exclamation marks?
So if my profile has caught your attention, why not send me a kiss? I have stamps and could initiate an obligation-free conversation if you show more interest than just looking at my profile every day.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||54 - 61 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not looking for perfect, don't even know what that would be, but if you're warm and friendly, I already like you.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fairly broad taste, and would love to hear the music you like. Old favs: The Cars, Jethro Tull, The Sports, Kate Bush. New favs: The Staves, The White Stripes. Turandot on the harbour was great. Prefer blues to jazz. Also enjoy peace & quiet
- Avid reader with an expanding list of books to read. Currently reading GOT, seeing what the fuss is about. eBooks are great for on the bus but how will we impress anyone with our home library if all we have is a Kindle? Doesn't worry me if you're not a keen reader.
- Movies & TV
- Have been known to binge on Netflix or Stan, with shows like Mad Men, House of Cards & Better Call Saul.
- I'm not overly interested in sport, but have been to a few Giants & Swans games this year, and would have liked to see an all-Sydney grand final. Oh well, maybe next year. I keep fit by walking most days and have recently started Hanmudo.
- Other Interests
- * Seeing what's on at the State Library & Art Gallery * Love a trip to Bunnings * SMH Saturday cryptic x-word * Pub trivia - sometimes we know stuff * ASX - those speccy mining stocks are sure to come good one day - aren't they? * Future plans: learn to tango