Bronte16 (was Zestie)
- Last online:
- 22 Oct '16
Headline“" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams- live the life you've imagined"”
I've been living NSW for just over five years. I have loved exploring new places, meeting people and making new friends.. I'm probably best described as an open and genuine person. But those who know me well would say that I'm a creative, reflective, expressive. I enjoy finding out what makes a person tick, how they think, what their story is etc
I prefer escapes to the country rather than nights out in the city, love finding a gorgeous view or remote beach. Love visiting country towns, wide open spaces and south coast.
I enjoy the company of friends and family, but have space in my life and an open heart for somebody special.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||41 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I believe it's important to be with somebody who you feel completely comfortable with, can talk about anything and everything, strong mutual attraction, sense of humour, honest and sincere, moral compass etc
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a variety of music,depends on the mood. Eclectic sums it up.But nothing heavy or that makes the car thud.
- Read autobiographies to relax, travel bio etc
- Movies & TV
- Prefer art house type over blockbuster for movies . Hardly watch TV, just catch up with the news or interesting documentary.
- Mostly swimming (especially rivers and lakes)and the gym. I'd like to have more time for cycling, canoing horse riding. Hiking in NZ on summer hols. Getting back to the gym but only because choc and coffee seemed like a good idea at the time....
- Other Interests
- Love heading out for a country drive, visiting random vineyards, finding a spot for swimming, artisan markets etc Time with friends, arty stuff printmaking, etching, photography.