47, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 08 Feb '18
HeadlineUnconventional Traditional Professional - With Sense of Humour!
Passionate, Compassionate, Intelligent, Curious, Honest, Kind, Strong, Tall, Big Hearted, Friendly, Happy & Fun. Loves music/singing and learning in general.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||30 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Music and singing/studying voice are my big passions. I love a range of music - classical, opera, jazz, folk, blues, world, and some country, dance, rock and pop. I enjoy concerts.
- I love reading - I tend to mostly read non-fiction (eg history, politics, science, philosophy & art books) but also really enjoy fiction (both classics and contemporary).
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV but do enjoy it from time time - usually ABC and SBS programs. I like going to the movies.
- Swimming and body surfing, and I walk a lot. I am not terribly keen on watching sport, though will occasionally watch rugby, cricket and basketball - the main sports I used to play.
- Other Interests
- Learning, yoga, travel, museums, art galleries, history, current affairs, politics, science, nature (the bush & the beach) and helping others.