33, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineJoker, Critic, Entrepreneur, Optimist
I work part time, and, study part time. The uni work gives me the flexibility to spend time with friends and be able to fit in exercise at convenient times. It also helps me feel mentally challenged. I also work on little start up business ideas for fun. I feel I have a fun work-life balance as I'm not cooped up in the same room all the time and I'm challenging myself in various fields on a regular basis.
I like to converse with interesting people - which, to me, are people who want to do or be something out of the ordinary. I think it's important that people are pursing their dreams in some way or form. If you're not getting better at something, you're probably just getting worse.
I exercise routinely - as a means to catch up with my friends. I don't take sports seriously but I do find routine exercise an important part of my life.
I live in the South Brisbane, and it would be nice to have a companion to try out some of the places around West End / South Brisbane
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 32 years old
- Within 50km of South Brisbane 4101
- at most 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
What I'm looking for is someone who enjoys a challenge, a conversation (which, should be a 2-way conversation) and is good company, whether times are good or bad.
- The current music I have cycling on Pandora are The XX, Phantogram, London Grammar, Feist, Metric, Bertie Blackman.
- I write more than I read... and what I read tend to be 1/ Internet memes (like, the funny ones) 2/ News 3/ research related things
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy movies, but, prefer a movie at home with friends. The post-movie analysis is often more fun than the movie itself.
- I'm a bit of a cross-trainer (not to be confused with cross-fit), that is, my week often involves, a swim, a run, gym, and squash.
- Other Interests
- I like to try new activities - although they're more fun with good company :) I also dabble in IT, Engineering and Business as well.