61, Female, Divorced, Riverina, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineYes I'm just as special and delicate as you are! If we were to meet, I believe at least one of us would have a good time....
I am young at heart, passionate and independent. My experiences in life have taught me to be grounded, therefore I have a balanced outlook. I have a playful side and a positive nature.
I am a loyal and a trusted friend. I love my family, young and old and my two sweet kittens. I am a modest person, I enjoy the simple and finer things in life but don't consider them essential to be happy.
I am open and humorous, but at the same time sensitive an caring. Quietly confident but humble and a very good listener.
Do you enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and embrace what life throws your way?
I am looking for a charming and considerate gentleman with a sense of humour even if a little wicked that knows how to treat a lady. If that is You!
For starters, I would very much enjoy you kissing me, ideally I am seeking a man who is light hearted with a cheeky nature, one who is passionate about life and has a great sense of humour. He will be warm and kind and who is comfortable with his own abilities and appreciates a confident woman. Seeking male for a relationship or dating. I know that all these qualities are true because a special friend told me so.....
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||41 - 63 years old|
|Location||Riverina, NSW||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- I enjoy most music depending on my mood at the time, however don't like much rap or doof doof. Easy listening but absolutely love Israel singing Over the Rainbow, John Denver Annies song and anyone who can sing Hallelujah well..
- I used to be a big reader of novels, Bryce Courtenay, John Grisham, but now I'm a little too busy so I do puzzles in thats life and take 5. I do enjoy biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Well my favourite on TV right now is Poldark on ABC. I like An Do Brush with fame, bios, true crime and history shows. I do love a good thriller and I must admit girly flicks lol
- I used to be very active when I was younger and played competition Netball but now Im more into watching sport such as AFL (though I won't embarrass myself and disclose my team lol), Tour De France and absolutely loved watching Tour Down Under when I lived in SA and of course tennis and Olympics.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling especially on cruise liners as I find being around water very calming and therapeutic, like meeting people from different cultures and their food. tapestry, cross stitch. I like markets, art gallery's, Theatre and eating out or coffee I intend to do more walking in the future.