59, Female, Single, Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Last online:
Headlinelove my life but would be nice to share time with someone.
New to Newcastle, great sea change. Enjoy live music, country markets and of course walking along the beach. Looking for somebody to share those good times with, make everyday count. None smoking social drinker, not into fishing or surfing,
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||57 - 65 years old|
|Location||Lower Hunter Valley, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at most 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, No children, Living with them|
What I'm looking for
Somebody looking to enjoy life, wants to meet for coffee and see where it leads us. Honesty, hygiene communication important.
- Adele, Ed Sherran,and the oldies but goodies
- Do enough at work, so dont really do much of that. Something catches my eye i'll have a read
- Movies & TV
- English mysteries and comedies. Big Bang Theory,
- Enjoy watching rugby league and rugby union.
- Other Interests
- Drives to nowhere in particular, people watching over coffee. What ever happens on the day