64, Female, Widowed, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Feb '18
HeadlineI'm making a new life for myself and I can offer you a sincere, genuine loving relationship, provided there is that elusive 'chemistry'.
I adore a beautiful sunrise and sunset, though our Blue Mountains often rises to the occasion . It is obvious I love Nature . I am a happy person, and, have a wicked sense of humour and enjoy sparkling conversation .I am loving ,also extremly loyal. .I love to cook and hence, am good at it. I dress elegantly, but also know how to dress down. Respect and honesty is high on my list. I like nothing better than curling up by a firelplace with a loved one and good drop and enjoying the moment. Have you ever sat very quietly and watched a magnificient sun set. Sheer genius. .I would like to find someone to explore life together,There is so much to see and do. and add that once a beautiful friendship kicks in everything falls into place. I returned from BC/Vancouver/Alaska in late 2015 and enjoyed the trip. Have done Europe a few times and loved it.
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||48 - 64 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Technical, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional, Executive, Management, Customer Service Role, Other|
|Religion||Catholic||Anglican, Buddhist, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No great expectations, but well groomed, well mannered man, thoughtful and witty. He will also have to be at peace with himself.,,, and have a zest for life. A non smoker please. I live my life with integrity and dignity.
- Jazz is my first love, but also enjoy Classical. Didn't someone say music is food for the soul it is also sooo mood enhancing .Bee Gees, Abba, Robbie Williams,Nora Jones, love Edith Piaf (La Vien Rose) . Enjoy most music except the head banging stuff or anything with a good beat. Piano recitals.
- I can still pick up 'Of Mice and Men' and enjoy it. Aldous Huxley, Robert Ludlum, Mitchner, girl fiction like Jackie Collins and of course Australian and French Vogue. Anything that is a good read.
- Movies & TV
- Don't go to the movies often - but enjoy a good movie. Its no fun not having to share the popcorn..
- Enjoy watching most sports especially the motor sports .Love the cricket. I like bycycle riding and walking for exercise. Also do 1 hour of yoga once a week.
- Other Interests
- I love country drives and visiting old pubs and Heritage properties.... the theatre, classical music,concerts,the ballet, Swan Lake is my favourite have seen it many times and still come out feeling alive..... and of course Chivas Regal .I will share it with you. I also love to dance.