43, Female, Divorced, Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Sep '18
About me - headline
Cheesy puns just melt me! They keep my bread toasty, and are great for stringing out a lame headline. Hope this one didn't grate on your pun tolerance too much!
About me - description
I'm well grounded, capable
of adulting but happily allow my inner child and imagination to keep me from losing sight of the important things in life. Dont like the wind but will laugh and savour the experience if I get caught in the rain. I don't get bored and have no interest in reality tv or celebrity gossip. I belong to the best running ¿¿¿¿¿ club in Newcastle- known as the Wooters, own more runners than heels ¿¿ and I now have a new passion and love for a place called the Gorilla ¿¿ Pit!
The kidlets are all now grown up and independent - but still a big part of my life.
I'm a pretty chatty/friendly person and love a bit of good banter. Silly or serious: I'm happy either way.
Someone generally healthy and active is very important to me in a partner. just ask dory (three words as one) gets one G letter in the mail and contact directly to me if you¿d like to chat or grab a coffee!
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 16 to 24 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 32 - 51 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- at least 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim
What I'm looking for
The greatest attribute I believe a human can have is integrity and that's what I seek. A man who is active & loves experiencing life! Enjoys conversation & has a wickedly cheeky sense of humour. Intelligence and maturity balanced with a connection to his inner child.
- I love a variety of music. Have a fondness for some blues & jazz, contemporary, old school rock, alternative...whatevers strikes me at the time.
- A wide range of literature - fiction mostly.
- Movies & TV
- A great movie is always enjoyable; TV is something I rarely watch though.
- Running is my main addiction (it has awesome bling at the end of every event!) I love getting involved and will try my hand (or feet) at most sports in a social setting. Cycling/swimming are semi regular activities. Focusing on regaining fitness and good physical health at the gorillapit post injury
- Other Interests
- Coffee and fantastic conversations that accompany it, socialising with friends or family, sea kayaking, riding motorbikes - my own, not pillion! The ocean, bush, lakes, mountains, dirt, sun, rain, mud, stars. Spontaneity!! Certainly not an exhaustive list but a bit of an idea to kick things off :-)