42, Female, Divorced, Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '17
HeadlineCheesy puns just melt me! They keep my bread toasty, and are great for stringing out a lame headline. Hope this one didn't grate on your pun tolerance too much!
I'm well grounded and enjoy the experience of new company regardless of whether it leads somewhere.
I laugh - a lot. When I hang out with someone often it's exceptionally cool if we have a similar sense of humour that naturally melds. I'm a highly motivated procrastinator...I get out of bed at 5am on a Sunday morning to run 20km in the rain if I want to. I also sometimes leave the washing on the line overnight - because I can! I love my job - no, seriously, I love my job - but of course I'm going to be disappointed when the holidays end and I have to give up summer days at the beach! I'm 40, one of 4 siblings, grew up in the country, and I'm a mum. I know how to cook and bake from scratch (occasionally it's exceptional, mostly it's quite enjoyable, sometimes we all wish I hadn't bothered). I don't get bored. I cringe if I oversleep and feel like I've cheated myself out of half a day.
Fine print: if i meet the 'one' i do not want to move out of the Newcastle area. I have a true sense of home and community connections here. Someone generally healthy and active is very important to me in a partner. I'm not much of a tv/couch kind of person.
Currently have no stamps - if I send a wink and you're keen - I'll get coffee/brunch when we meet if you use one of yours. Alternatively, just ask dory (three words as one) gets one G letter in the mail.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||32 - 51 years old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The greatest attribute I believe a human can have is integrity and that's what I seek. A man who is active & loves experiencing life! Enjoys conversation & has a wickedly cheeky sense of humour. Intelligence and maturity balanced with a connection to his inner child.
- I love a variety of music. Have a fondness for some blues & jazz, contemporary, old school rock, alternative...whatevers strikes me at the time.
- A wide range of literature - fiction mostly.
- Movies & TV
- A great movie is always enjoyable; TV is something I rarely watch though.
- Running is my main addiction - it comes with awesome bling at the end of every event! I love getting involved and will try my hand (or feet) at most sports in a social setting. Cycling and swimming are semi regular activities season pending.
- Other Interests
- Coffee and fantastic conversations that accompany it, socialising with friends or family, sea kayaking, riding motorbikes - my own, not pillion! The ocean, bush, lakes, mountains, dirt, sun, rain, mud, stars. Spontaneity!! Certainly not an exhaustive list but a bit of an idea to kick things off :-)