29, Female, Single, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 27 Sep '18
About me - headline
Looking for Love :)
About me - description
I'm an easy going, not high maintainence, kind, down to earth, fun-loving girl.
I love to travel and experience new things. I have a great network of friends and a very supportive and loving family.
I work full-time as a Registered Nurse in the public hospital sector on a very busy surgical ward. I love every minute of my job, as challenging as it can be.
I'm here because I'm at that stage in my life where I want to meet someone to share my life with and integrate in with theirs. Someone to enjoy the good and simple things in life with.
I¿m searching for something that has the potential for a long-term relationship, although I¿m a big believer that a close friendship can be a strong foundation for a serious relationship.
Life is too short so I'm here to see what handsome man I can find :)
That¿s me in a nutshell.
I¿d love to chat.
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 24 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
- Any music really. Not a real heavy metal fan though!
- I enjoy the occasional read of a good book, mainly fiction. I don't mind the odd personal memoir- someone who's been through a tragic life event or adventure and they share their experience.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good comedy! Action/thriller now and again. And of course a good romance/chick flick!
- I enjoy a good game of tennis now and again as it is my childhood sport. Keen to give stand-up paddle boarding a try. Possibly a good first date activity :)
- Other Interests
- *Staying active*/*beach time*/ *walks*/*camping*/*eating out*/ *wine*/