46, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 Dec '17
HeadlineHonest, smart, happy and healthy. Seeking connection with a kindred spirit!
I love travelling, experiencing adventures, music particularly of the live variety (I work in the industry), art, ceramics, all humans, ocean, running, trees, yoga, camping, hiking, great food.......
I'm a senior executive and love my job. I have a 12 year son 50% of the time. He and I very recently went on a Cambodian adventure. Love exploring the world.
I have a high EQ, am kind, uncomplicated, am a part of a big family, lots of good friends...Just looking to connect with someone with similar values and a nice smile.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||38 - 53 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking to connect and create magic with someone on the same page. Tend to gravitate towards intelligence and wit.
- Too many to list. Indie guitar and folky music at home. Live music can be anything from London Grammar, Nick Cave, Stone Roses, Leonard Cohen to Mars Volta.
- Big reader. No particular genre although prefer fiction. Currently reading Alain de Botton.
- Movies & TV
- Not a movie snob, will find enjoyment in most films.
- Been a swans fan since I was a teenager. I run a few times a week including a morning run along the beach before work and enjoy swimming. Cycling. Skiing. Also try and fit in a yoga class.
- Other Interests
- Dancing, TEDtalks (listening and attending), coffee, architecture, Tadao Ando, European history, trying new restaurants/bars, galleries, STC, bush, breathing fresh air....