48, Female, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
Headlinechocolate is my weakness, intelligence is my strength ....
RSVP: Welcome. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Me: Where do I start?
RSVP: How would you describe yourself?
Me: Hmmm.... That's actually a difficult question. I'm a both/and rather than an either/or kind of person
RSVP: That sounds confusing. Can you explain?
Me: Well, I'm definitely adventurous, but can also be cautious. And I'm very sociable but also like time on my own. I describe myself as a pessimistic optimist .... Or was it the other way around? Does that make sense?
RSVP: Not really. But perhaps we should keep moving on.... If you had to list three things that are important to you in a partner what would they be?
Me: Well, the first one is easy - someone who is happy with who and where they are in life.
Me: Not so much confident, but I'm quite independent and definitely a glass half full kind of person, so I guess I'm looking for someone with similar qualities.
RSVP: Not sure how that fits with your pessimistic/optimist description....
Me: Sorry, makes sense to me, but perhaps you'd have to get to know me....
RSVP: OK. What else?
Me: Intelligence. And left-wing politics
RSVP: That's two things
Me: Yes, but I'd say they go together
RSVP: Fair enough... and finally?
Me: Can I say tall dark and handsome? Is that too shallow?
RSVP: It doesn't seem to fit with everything else you have said....
Me: You're right. Must be this weird online dating environment that's making me say things like that..... My third priority would be a sense of humour and a sense of adventure.
RSVP: That's two things again...
Me: Sorry.... can't they be connected?
RSVP: It's not important as no one will have got this far in reading your profile anyway.
Me: Maybe perseverance could be my fourth priority???
RSVP: Think you might be asking too much now .....
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||43 - 52 years old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 250km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Personality||Social||Social, Sometimes Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Think i said that all above ... well maybe not all but you probably get the general picture.
- Mostly alternative. Too many to mention, but the 3 tops in my favourite playlist at the moment are Kurt Vile, Catpower and the Pretenders (yes I'm afraid i still keep returning to some old classics ....)
- Love Murakami for a more intelligent read but also happy with a good crime novel
- Movies & TV
- Black Cat White Cat and the Red Squirrel are two of my all time favourite movies. Stranger than Fiction and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind also excellent but it's hard to list just a few - I love movies! Mostly watch SBS and ABC but not averse to the occasional bit of trashy tv too
- Like to play more than I like to watch. I'm afraid I've lived in Australia for more than 20 years, including 10 years in Melbourne, and I've never watched a footy game (and that's not for lack of opportunity!) I'm more into adventure/adrenaline sports (to play or sometimes to watch)
- Other Interests
- Getting out into the wilds of Tasmania (although don't regularly get the opportunity), international travel (ditto), anything art and design related, and hanging out and exploring the world with my kids