58, Female, Single, Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for a best friend who doesn't take himself too seriously and can find humour in most situations. Life can be so intense otherwise!
I'm a caring, compassionate life loving woman who enjoys spending time with people and hearing their stories. A walk on the beach or a picnic in the park is my idea of relaxing, and I really like to take the time to enjoy the natural beauty of this island. There is still a lot of Tasmania I haven't explored yet and it would be nice to do it with company.
I am fairly independent and capable ( and know how to use the power tools) but would like to meet a special man to enhance this adventure we call life.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||52 - 62 years old|
|Location||Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Friendship initially, hopefully leading to a lasting relationship. Honesty and integrity are important, l'm not into mind games and fakeness. Would love a best friend/ soul mate.
- Enjoy most genres, Genesis, Bowie, Muse, Missy Higgins, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky....not so much rap and trad.jazz. Enjoy live music and rock concerts.
- Read every night, biographies, novels, anything interesting.
- Movies & TV
- Not into strong violence or horror. Enjoy British comedy and documentaries. Enjoy going to the movies.(I don't watch much TV)
- I enjoy cycling and walking. Don't mind sports but not a follower of any team.
- Other Interests
- Dogs,(well all animals really) renovating, country and beach walks, driving, family, people.