50, Female, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 17 Sep '18
About me - headline
The glass is half full.
About me - description
I'm a strong, independent woman with a positive attitude. I embrace life, always have a project on the go and know how to give to my partner. I'm a social person who loves working outdoors on my small property, camping and exploring Tassie and interstate.
On weekends I often head to the Blue Derby mountain bike tracks, the beach or out to dinner with friends for some good wine and laughs. Sometimes I just cut wood or build rock walls! During winter I work as a truffle hunter with my two Labradors.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Have children at home - 2 children
- Personality - Very Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'6/167 cm
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 38 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
I'm hoping to meet a caring, active, down to earth kind of man with good family values who can return all the affection and love he receives.
- 80s, rock, r&b, country, popular
- Anything with some drama and romance. Gardening/renovating books.
- Movies & TV
- Red Bull TV, cricket, The Block, comedy,
- swimming, mountain biking, cricket, speedway
- Other Interests
- On weekends I often head to the Blue Derby mountain bike tracks, the beach or out to dinner with friends for some good wine and laughs.