- Last online:
- 29 Feb '16
Headline“"Don't stress. That's dumb."”
Hi, I'm Jye. I really enjoy being happy, that sounds stupid I know, but it forces me to try and stay positive about everything. Is that the best way to go? I don't know, but it's seemed to have worked okay so far.
Currently my perfect night would involve seeing a great new band while enjoying a few quite drinks and then kicking back and relaxing while just laughing and talking rubbish with who ever will listen! haha
I really enjoy music, which I credit mostly to my family as they introduced it to me at a young age and I soon learned just how much fun it is!!
Also, every year I tell myself that I'm going to get to the beach more and I'm going to go see more AFL games live. Sadly there's still plenty of room for improvement, so any help in those areas would be much appreciated! haha
Anyway, thanks for reading and hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to you soon!
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humour, who is down to earth and who can hold a conversation. And if you like music too then that's even better...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love music and I especially enjoy anything acoustic! I'm also currently going through a 'I have to see as much live music as I can' phase!
- Non-fiction, History, Biographies
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy all types of movies. My favourite would have to be Stand By Me.
- I'm a big Essendon supporter! Huge sports fan in general.
- Other Interests
- Hanging out with friends and family, playing a bit of guitar and I've also recently discovered the joys of some casual indoor rock climbing...