25, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '17
Headline'Nothing' cancelled so let's hang out! :)
I would describe myself as slightly more introverted than extroverted. I enjoy meeting new people, having interesting conversations & I have quite a good sense of humour.
I'm also a fan of the outdoors, although chilling at home is a welcome treat after a long week at work.
My family and friends describe me as quite curious because I'm constantly trying something new and googling/researching random stuff.
Things I'm not a fan of: cooking, cooking & cooking. Yup, the kitchen & I have a love/hate relationship. Mostly hate. Haha! I'd much rather clean up after someone else's done the cooking.
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||27 - 35 years old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Black / African|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who's thoughtful, curious, open-minded, intelligent, ambitious & funny.
- Not fussed, although these days I really enjoy live gigs.
- I'm a bit of a bookworm! Usually non-fiction but occasionally crime novels or thrillers.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, but when I do, it's docos, comedy or action movies.
- I grew up playing a lot of sports, but got lazy after Uni. Trying to get back into it. Tennis, hockey & running are my fave. I'm also a new footy fan (co-workers got me hooked). Go the Power! Lol!
- Other Interests
- Hiking, travelling, a bit of art, hanging out with friends & I've recently started learning salsa.