41, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineI'm ready to meet an amazing new man! Luckily I'm imperfectly and honestly 100% human :)
I'm an idealist who likes to speak my truth and live authentically. I do love some peace and quiet and my own creation of domestic bliss. I appreciate curious, intelligent minds and wacky/witty senses of humour. I'm pretty active, love a good lounge room disco or kirtan session. Ommmm...?
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||36 - 46 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
What I'm looking for
I am interested in someone who's intelligent, fit, open and kind hearted, has a good family and their own house :) I love to chat, so seeking a keen communicator. Bonus points for being handy around the house, an IT wizz, and/or a camper :D
- 90s Brit Indie Pop bands,classical, I still own mixed tapes and cds :), Sigur Ros
- Just started on the Outlander series( now half way through)
- Movies & TV
- Love fantasy/comedy/art house films and ...failing all else; David Attenborough.
- I swim with Aussie Masters, ride my bike, walk the dog, jog a bit, do yoga. I'd love to have someone to bushwalk/ kayak/ mtb with...
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in sustainable house design (am living in my 2nd one at the moment), I love a good project!