43, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '17
HeadlineTime to give love another chance!
I am a happy `half glass full' type of person, currently studying at Uni which I love. I am passionate about social justice and love a bit of advocacy. I love a good debate, I am not afraid to speak my mind and I am independent. I enjoy the simple things in life & love to escape to places with natural beauty like the rain forrest or quiet beaches to recharge my batteries (although those opportunities are few & far between). I love catching up with friends for bubbles & a chat and I love a good dose of 80's music, if I get to have a dance that's even better! I love potting around in my vege garden and find that very relaxing and rewarding. I am a very social type of person, but I'm well & truly past night clubbing. Instead I prefer a nice dinner and a glass of wine (Sav Blanc), movie etc.
I am a single mum with 4 kids, if that scares you run now. My youngest is 4 and I have 3 older children. I'm always active, on the go & I enjoy getting out and about.
If you think we might hit it off, flick me a message, we can have a coffee & see how it goes! x
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||38 - 51 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Don't live with them, No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- I have an eclectic taste in music, but I particularly love anything 80¿s, I listen to smooth or Wsfm... whatever takes me fancy. I don¿t like doof doof music.
- I read a lot especially with uni. I love Eat Pray Love (much to most people¿s horror!). I¿m currently reading `The subtle art of not giving a, which I am thoroughly enjoying.
- Movies & TV
- I like action type movies, the odd comedy and my fave movie is Top Gun
- I watch my son play soccer, I used to be into rugby league but haven¿t really watched it much lately. I am still a Wests Tigers fan though.
- Other Interests
- I rarely watch tv but when I do I enjoy crime shows.