- Last online:
- 17 Jun '16
Headline“"Kindness is the key to Unity"”
Hey there! I am a qualified graphic designer and independent film maker with a passion for the humanities. I'm a light-hearted individual by nature but at the same time can be true to greater causes in Life through my film work and public speaking. I've just had a book published on mysticism, which explains/explores the fullness of human potential in this deeper-essential unified way. I am very happy how the book has turned out, as it has been over 15 years in the making. My ideal for living life is that I "try" my best to always live true to the Golden Rule of Life, and if only we all simply did this, how much better and freer our world would actually be! Myself personally, I am a very content and accepting person, both in my self and in Life, and would like to share that quality with another. Health wise, I like to keep fit and stay in shape, and exercise 5 to 6 days a week. Living by the beach, I love going for a body-surf when the surf is good. Autumn is my favourite time of the year, I totally love the sunny fresh-crisp weather at this time of the year = very beautiful and healthy :))
Being the nerd in me, I also love Star Trek, having designed a beautiful new Starship Enterprise-A that has been turned into a CGI model for film animation currently in production for fan based films.
I'm here to hopefully meet someone interesting and special, who would make a really great friend to hang out with and share further, who is just as much kind, compassionate and positive in Life and towards others.
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||30 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social, Private|
|Eye colour||Blue||Green, Blue|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Light Brown, Other, Dark Brown, Black, Blonde, White|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Religion||Other||Catholic, Other, New Age, Islamic, Hindu, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet someone interesting and special, who would make a really great friend to hang out with and share further, who is just as much kind, compassionate and positive in Life and towards others.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything but heavy/death metal and rap-crap. If it has a good "catchy" beat I will like it. Very much like Classical Music and have collected movie scores from the top Hollywood composers since the late 70's.
- My favourites are Joseph Campbell, William James, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Carl Jung, Wayne Teasdale's "The Mystic Heart", and also M. Scott Peck's "The Road Less Traveled"
- Movies & TV
- The Illusionist, 5th Element, Paul, Powder, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Trek, The Rocketeer, Blade Runner, Original Star Wars Trilogy, Oblivion, Galaxy Quest, Superman, IronMan, Men In Black, X-Men, Avatar, Stardust, Green Mile, Forrest Gump, Ben-Hur. #TV: True Blood, Game of Thrones, Pimp My Ride
- Tennis, Body-Surfing, Swimming, Baseball, Snooker/Pool
- Other Interests
- Painting, Portraiture, Designing, Film Making (have now made over 20 films since 2003), Writing, Public Speaking, Human Rights and a passion for the Humanities. Also have a devoted interest in the World's Religions and the underlying mystical essence that most importantly unites them all ultimately.