Balmysummernights (was M81)
- Last online:
- 06 Oct '16
Headline“Looking for friendship view relationship with someone local.”
Hi! Thanks for taking an interest in my profile.
I'm a down to earth person and love nature, especially walking along the beach or in the bush. I appreciate fresh air and outdoors exercise and always manage to find something beautiful to take a photo of along the way.
I am a happy, fun loving person with a great sense of humour. I am intelligent, respectable and enjoy the company of like minded people.
I am very family orientated and enjoy having my family over for dinner. I love to experiment with cooking new dishes. I also enjoy dining out.
My interests include interior decorating, creative cooking, photography, the cinema and theatre, music and writing. I love the ocean and anything to do with water.
Like most people I appreciate the simple things in life but also enjoy the finer things.
It's interesting meeting new people and if you think we might be compatible then I'd like to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||48 - 85 years old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Religion||Anglican||Buddhist, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A kind, generous, thoughtful & emotionally supportive partner. Someone with old fashioned values who likes to spoil with flowers, chocolates, dinners & romantic getaways. Someone fun loving & adventurous, young at heart & progressive. Trustworthy. A good communicator. Quietly confident. I can dream!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards and love kayaking.
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.