- Last online:
Headline“"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."”
ok...so here goes -
Obviously a hard thing to get a good feel for a person in text...but I guess in the world of today where people are getting married on television and apparently finding lover through blind folded kisses..also on television this is definitely preferable!
I've traveled, I've learned, I've loved and I've lost and being cautious not to enter the area of shameless self promotion I think I've come through it all fairly unscarred if not a little scathed.
I have spent years living in different places around the globe and appreciate cultures for all their differences and while I wasn't born here but did come at an early age can genuinely say I love this place.
I lead a healthy lifestyle but am not the kind of guy who kisses "his guns"in front of a mirror...I have many interests- physical, mental and spiritual...basically most everything interests me as I'm just a curious individual and would love to meet someone with whom I could sit up till 4AM waffling on to each other about whichever interest that might be.
Just looking for a happy and reciprocative soul who is after a best friend with chemistry and basically someone they call "home". Someone who fancies the idea of splitting cells and possibly adding another earthling or two that might just better the rest of this planet.
Thanks for stopping by.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||34 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone passionate, open-minded and curious ...is able to communicate freely and openly, knows how to be loved in a positive way, someone who wants to move on to a stage in their lives where they're ready to share it, bring out the best in someone and have the same done for them.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz, Blues, Soul, Rock, Reggae, Ska, hip hop, house, progressive house, garage, grunge, Trance, techno, Tribal, Dance,Opera, classical/Queen/Floyd/Fray/Live/Chizel/Eagles/Who/Doors/Cure/Straits/Oils/U2/MnM/DrDre/Santana/prodigy/chilli peppers/ LedZep/Alirio Diaz..
- Same as Music...um..most things that make me turn the first page(??)...Fiction, non fiction, texts (psychology, eastern therapies etc), big on mags like Time and News Week...National Geo.....Picture and People - Kidding
- Movies & TV
- Very Bad Things, Requiem for a Dream, Closer, American Beauty, World According to Garp, Donni Darko, She's so Lovely, Crouching Tiger, Arthouse, Foreign ...Wings of Desire, Run Lola Run, Volver, Talk to her, Broken Embraces, City of God...breaking bad, the office, United states of tara etc
- horse riding and golf is what I like to do but obviously there's incidental as well as the "keeping fit and healthy' stuff like walking, gym etc. Up for anything tho...like kayaking, skiing, a good swim etc.
- Other Interests
- ART (in all forms)have lived everywhere so exploring, adventure & languages, culture & general madness, food(?), wine (good wine), selling ice to eskimos..(no offence if you belong to any of the Inuit tribes!)Animal welfare!! Im extremely passionate about this.