57, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 15 Jan '18
I'm a happy, fun loving person who loves to share a laugh. I also enjoy stimulating conversation with interesting people or escaping to enjoy a walk through beautiful country. I love to share my thoughts and my free time with good company. I enjoy sailing, dancing tango, bushwalking, pottering in the garden and cycling to get around. I've lived and worked overseas and enjoyed my years exploring the world and don't suppose I'll ever stop doing that.
I care about the community and like to be actively involved. My family and friends are very special to me.
I'm looking for a loving man who enjoys life and can challenge my thinking with a bit of good fun banter.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||50 - 69 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd love to meet a man who is a good thinker, but also a caring and loving man who likes having fun. He would like doing things together as well as independently. Perhaps he even likes dancing, going bush or sailing and exploring new places. Spending time with family and friends is precious too.
- I love being introduced to new music but have quite a collection of vocal and like some Indigenous music, particularly Gumarrual. African music lifts me and takes me back to my time living there.
- I often find myself reading books about people's lives but will try any suggestions ... new authors and new genre.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy most films and documentaries but nothing beats a good comedy. TV is mostly ABC or SBS.
- I played hockey for years, just for good fun. Now I spend more time sailing and bush walking. Yoga makes me feel great too.
- Other Interests
- I like gardening, watching the wildlife and growing a bit of food. Dancing, be it Salsa, Tango, a bit of swing or whatever is fun. Creating beautiful spaces and doing creative things is something I enjoy.