37, Male, Single, St George, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 May '18
Headlinelooking for best friends
I am shy and quiet most time, but it will change once I know you. I find it hard to find friends because of this. I do a lot of things by my own, such as running, swimming and walking druing the weekends, it is nice but if I could have some one doing these things with me that would be good.
I am quite indenpendent, caring and sensetive and honest.
I always want to travel to see the beautiful places with the special one. Going to a movie or cooking a dinner together are also nice.
I like gardening, animal, I like a peaceful life. I dont like people wasting all their time in the club, becoming drunk and partying all night and I cannot stand loud music and a filthy place.
I am living a healthy life and dont understand why people eating junk food and enjoying binge drink and drug and smoke.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- St George, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
What I'm looking for
Ideally, he is easy going, modest, caring, funny, fit, healthy, a good guy. However no one is perfect. If you like running, walking, swimming, watching movies, dinner, etc. you should say "Hi".
- Not too loud please
- Movies & TV
- Family Guy, American Dad, the Big Bang Theory, Gray's Anatomy, Modern Family, Brothers and Sisters, Packed to the Rafters, Better Home and Gardens, So You Think You Can Dance,
- Running, swimming, walking
- Other Interests
- I want to go scuba diving (only had once in my life and liked it) and I want to learn playing tennis but not sure if any patient teacher out there.