37, Male, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking beyond the headline
I'm a thinker that always want to leatn more about the world around me. I'm at a stage of my life where I want to look beyond the world within me, and share my journey exploring the world with someone.
Work keeps me well occupied but travel, food, art and culture are what anchor me. I enjoy reading, writing, music (singing and listening), and wish I could take on more to keep my mind active. Im interested in politics, international affairs and human rights, having worked on these in my life. My inner cheeky child comes out of me when I get out of my shell.
My body could be in more decent shape so I won't mind someone who'd inspire me to look after body and mind, and who I too could encourage. I love being by and in the water - swimming, scuba diving and kayaking, or just being by the beach. I'd love to do more bushwalking, camping and spend time in nature (not so ideal to do solo).
Looking for someone who's constantly curious and broad-minded, who takes life but not themselves too seriously, knows themselves and thrives in a world of grey. If intrigued, let's share a meal or an activity and see how it goes.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||30 - 46 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Attached (Seeking friends)|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideally looking for someone who's constantly curious and broad-minded, who takes life but not themselves too seriously, knows themselves and thrives in a world of grey. But no one is perfect, least of all me. Nor would perfection merely be ticking all the boxes - it¿s more an art than science.
- I'm quite a luddite if not off-piste when it comes to music. For me, rhythm or emotiveness are musts (well duh). Jazz, latin, world music, soul, R&B and even classical. Any Winehouse and Adele are awesome.
- Mostly read non-fiction. Currently reading Quiet - the power of introverts in a world that can¿t stop talking by Susan Cain, and On Tyranny - 20 lessons from the 20th Century by Timothy Snyder. Otherwise recently read Graham Greene, Isherwood & Saul Bellow.
- Movies & TV
- I am fairly cerebral but sometimes I want brain candy too. Fan on the Dendy and film festivals. Recently movie likes include Lion, Hacksaw Ridge. Next on my list: Call me by your name (and not just because of peaches!)
- I blame work but I should hit the gym more. I¿ll be getting back into jogging and running after a long hiatus. Otherwise love being by or in the water - swimming, kayaking, scuba diving.
- Other Interests
- Love to do more hiking, camping, looking at art, singing, or just hanging around great company over some good booze and nibbles (food), being by the beach