ItsAllGo2015 (was Jerrie2013)
- Last online:
Headline“Looking for a special connection...is it you?”
I am creative, kind, caring, spontaneous and enjoy some of the finer things that life has to offer. I love the outdoors, the beach, the country but am just as easily at home in an innercity cafe or foreign bar. I love photography mixed with travel & try to get away often in search of fascinating destinations - not the usual tourist haunts. I love an adventure. The creative arts, galleries, innercity haunts are high on my agenda although my day job focuses on business & finance.The Prahran / St Kilda areas are favorites. While I have a soft spot for charities I have a busy lifestyle running my own diverse businesses but am keen to meet new & inspiring people for friendship - especially if they have an offbeat travel story to tell or an exotic personal tale to share. Perhaps with the right person something more may eventuate but initially a quick coffee or an engaging conversation over a wine would be great. I'm open to suggestions. Don't hesitate to say hello!
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||32 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is fun, enthusiastic, creative & enjoys all that life has to offer & allows us as individuals to "shine"! People interested in pursuing personal development & who enjoy inspiring travel adventures are very appealing.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love it all....although 'doof doof' drives me away...
- Just finished Shantaram - loved it. Brain Rules - OK?, Adultery - Paulo Coello - not his best, She Comes First - inspiring..! lots of self development and business related on the go...
- Movies & TV
- Not really into TV but Shark Tank & Survivor are on in the background sometimes. Enjoy all movies (even the duds) as I love watching the process of moviemaking even if the end result doesnt succeed
- If someone pays for an AFL or Cricket corporate box I'm there! Otherwise just as happy to hit the tennis court or disappear kayaking. Although I do enjoy the Tan purely for the fun of it all.
- Other Interests
- Photography, Travel, Food, Wine, Exotic Locations and an Inspiring Lady to enjoy it all with!