- Last online:
- 11 Oct '16
Headline“"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart". Confucius. A great way to live I think.”
This is the tricky part, so let me start with the basics.
I am a Makeup Artist who runs my own business which I have been doing for over 20 years. I love my job and find it frustrating when people say they work to live, You spend so much time at work so do what you love. I have just changed the focus of my work so I am spending a lot of time building in this new area. I also teach yoga, I get a great deal of peace from the classes I teach, and the regular students are so nice. I have been lucky to have been able to help so many people go from pain to freedom. It is truly rewarding. in the last few months to fill in the off season I am doing woodwork for a someone. I love this type of work. As you can see my interests vary greatly however stay in the realm of the creative.
I have moved through life successfully on my own and would now like to share my life with someone. I particular when it comes to travel, I would be happy to travel on my own, but experiences shared can be even better. I have traveled a lot over the last couple of years but mostly in Australia, I would like to travel more overseas.
A lot of my friends and family have partners now and I find it more difficult to meet people.
I am a laid back person enjoying sitting at a cafe people watching on the weekend or taking a drive to see where you end up. I do plan to do more white water rafting as I tried it on my last trip and loved it. I like to try new things but I am a city girl at heart.
Send me a kiss, if you think we might get along.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||27 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone to share the good and bad times with, and to be a partner in life. I want someone who is interested in getting to know me and who lets me get to know them. Someone who is affectionate and loving. There needs to be a connection and a willingness to grow together.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love Rock and I have a lot of 80's music back when music was good. I like some of the latest out but I am not into rap or heavy metal. I can be heard chanting to my alternative cds from time to time. (Its a Yoga thing).
- I don't read a lot, but when I do it is usually magazines so i can keep my blog up to date. I also need to be up on the latest looks and trends for makeup.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to movies and like a range of movies, comedies, romantic and the occasional Drama. T.V Supernatural and Bones are a must. A guilty pleasure is watching "the Real Housewives of (well anywhere)" I feel truely stupider for watching it but it is like watching a traffic accident.
- I use to fence and feel that I am about ready to go back as I have had a break for 2 years but trained for about 7 years before that. I now stick to Yoga, clinical Pilates, Zumba and the Gym. I exercise a lot to keep healthy.
- Other Interests
- I have found that gardening is a great calming effect on me. If i have a tiring day I like to spend time watering and pruning my plants. I make Patchwork Quilts for Foster children.