- Last online:
ConversationalistMan (was SydChap)
Headline“"Maybe that's what life is... a wink of the eye and winking stars." ~ Jack Kerouac”
Who am I? - I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feelings. . . . . . When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. . . . . . Having some similar interests helps--some things I enjoy are dining at interesting restaurants, dancing all night, watching movies including foreign films, travelling to far flung destinations, going on day trips to local attractions in and out of the city, having romantic nights at home, and basically having a blast together. . . . . . So, this is the real me, and if you're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of who you are and aren't afraid to expose your flaws to me, I'm sure we'll get along just fine!
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Other, White / Caucasian, Asian, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who knows what they want and goes after it in all aspects of life! I'm looking for a best friend as well as a lover, and someone who knows the importance and art of conversation. Plus respect, honesty and a real spark/connection in a relationship with that special someone!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of indie (independent) / alternative music and artists from Australia and around the world (old & new school stuff!) but open to all musical styles from different generations.
- I like reading books (Ficton & Non-Fiction) that challenge my intellect, and make you think and learn about anything at all! Love checking out eclectic bookshops in Sydney and around the world as It plays an important part of my career as well....
- Movies & TV
- I mostly enjoy arthouse films plus some mainstream films thrown in for good measure! I also like documentaries that challenge the intellect and well-rounded unique TV shows like Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Reign, The Knick, The Tudors, The Borgias, Deadwood and yes, Game Of Thrones!
- I like doing many sporting activites like Swimming plus Hiking / Bushwalking / Camping and any other outdoor sport(s) that is interesting, challenging and fun to do with someone else!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy anything with culture & arts ( quirky restaurants/cafes, shops, theatre, museums, art galleries & art festivals) plus have interesting and challenging conversations with people and to keep both the "mind" active at all times. Sometimes, even the most simple things in life are wonderful :-)