53, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '18
HeadlineDog eats whale shark and morphs into a dinner plate!
Yeah ok, it's a silly headline...but it is original!
Classic style of creative Introvert roaming about in the vast open plains, confined by only the notions of hopeless romanticism and pragmatic reality.
Patiently waiting to meet you. But honestly, can you get a wriggle on?
Generally I'm pretty content with how I've constructed my life. But it would be kinda nice to share it with someone and for them to share theirs, with me.
I'm the sort of person who's a bit quirky yet quite restrained unless I feel comfortable with another person.
Balancing exercise with rest matters to me.
Working regularly at my art is very important to me.
I'm not the sort of person to whom bucket lists and keeping up with the Jones's matters...I like my friends and family for who and how they are, not by what they own.
I prefer to make my own, un-complicated food and am currently experimenting with lchf + fasting. I'll occasionally drink socially but we really don't get along so well.
I enjoy learning about philosophy & psychology, though on a pop basis.
Once upon a very long time ago I was married but have no children that I'm aware of.
I'm not your average style of woman and I'm really happy that way.
"FIREPROOF WATERPROOF QUESTIONNAIRE FOR MEN" is prepared for your application. Ahhh yeah ok that's a joke. Almost.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||49 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Personality||Private||Private, Sometimes Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, No children, Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Mr Awesomely Amazing Golden Magic Unicorn..or a good style* of boyfriend. A man who's got their sh*t together but not so much that they're full of it. *open to definition
- I'm a mixed-tape kinda girl who's especially fond of Radiohead. Generally I hear the beat of that different drummer
- I read books and the internet. Not palms. Nor minds.
- Movies & TV
- I consume podcasts at an alarming rate and watch ABCiview, SBS on demand AND crap that I find on You tube.
- Guessing if the "kisses" are real or are simply the RSVP algorithms prompting me to donate money to their cause.
- Other Interests
- Horses, art, day dreaming, swearing, gym, gardening, sleeping. Insects, birds, sea shells and beauty. Thinking. The way light works. Did I say horses already? Op shops and markets. Bike riding, going to the beach, snorkelling and swimming. Museums. Art galleries.