62, Female, Widowed, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineOne is a lonely number, two sounds so much better
Looking to begin the next chapter, hoping it contains lots of laughs,new adventures and romance.
I am optimistic,empathetic, sensitive and a good listener. I think I have a good sense of humour and enjoy being with people.
I enjoy visits to the country but I'm essentially a city girl. I enjoy most of the things the city has to offer,movies,theatre, live music, galleries, shopping and of course restaurants.I can be equally happy pottering about the house and garden.
I have done quite a lot of travel, mostly in Europe. My last trip was to Canada and later this year to Myanmar. There are still so many more places to discover and favourites to revisit like the Croatian coast and France and to do it with someone special would add to it.
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||60 - 70 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, High School, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would be happy to meet a new friend, it would be a bonus if there was a spark between us. Most important is someone with a sense of humour, curious about the people and the world around us. I would like to share my time with a gentle,easygoing man with a social conscience.
- Favourites- Crosby Stills and Nash, Jackson Browne, Paul Simon, Doobie Bros, Steely Dan,Allman Bros, Sarah McLachlan,Clapton, Led Zep, Kinks to name a few
- I always have a book on the go. I take my kindle with me nearly everywhere. I read nearly any fiction apart from sci fi and fantasy and enjoy biographies
- Movies & TV
- Mostly watch abc and sbs or flick through netflix. I love going to the movies and enjoy most genres apart from sci fi and Hollywood blockbusters which usually leave me cold.
- I have never been a sports fan but wouldn't mind if you were in moderation. I keep fit by taking my dog for long walks every day and now that I have more time would like to do some yoga.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy entertaining, spending time with family and friends, I love trying new restaurants, movies, concerts , drives in the country ...all the usual things.