51, Female, Single, Shoalhaven, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 May '18
I am an easy going down to earth person who doesn't stress the small stuff. I'm not into drama and consider myself to have a pretty good sense of humour.
I try to keep fit by way of going to gym classes or walking regularly.
I enjoy spending time at the beach and love the relaxing, coastal lifestyle that Jervis Bay has to offer.
I love most types of music and I particularly love going out to see live bands when given the opportunity.
I enjoy catching up with family and friends and cooking a nice meal and socialising.
I appreciate a good sense of humour and always enjoy a laugh.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Shoalhaven, NSW
- 5'0/152 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 15 to 17 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 54 years old
- Within 250km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Maori, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, High School
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man who is easy going preferably with a good sense of humour. Someone who looks after himself and is reasonably healthy although also enjoys going out for a night out to see a band and enjoy dinner and drinks. A man who treats a lady with respect and is kind and considerate.
- I love all types of music and lots of it. The Killers, Sticky Fingers, Ellie Goulding, Pink, Robbie Williams, The Calling, Three Doors Down just to name a few.
- Pretty much just magazines. I do enough reading at work.
- Movies & TV
- I love comedies, thrillers and a romcom.
- Gym classes, kayaking, pushbike riding, walking and running
- Other Interests