60, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jul '18
HeadlineI am feminine, intelligent but simple, strong but soft, rational but sentimental, with an open mind.
I love sunny days and rainy days for that matter, going to the movies and exploring new places just for adventure.
With a background in theatre and film I love to keep up with the latest in whats going on. The usual pastimes include sharing some food with friends, swimming or any other activity that feels right on the day.
Only interested in a truly available & sincere man.......
I still have a desire to travel some more. I have always wanted to go to Japan for some reason but never quite got there yet.............and see more of Australia.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 14 to 14 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 56 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
I am impressed with someone who can listen, make me laugh and share some common interests......I guess chemistry and sincererity is what counts.
- All kinds - not good on rap or boof boof. Anything else including popular, classical, some country, and even some lounge......love it all.
- Don't read that much fiction although I am happy to every now and then.
- Movies & TV
- Don't like sifi or movies with too much violence but can cover my eyes when required. Like bio-pics, romantic, comedy, adventure, mystery, even thrillers. Not a fan of animation which is not so lucky for the twins!
- Like watching a bit on TV but not a fanatic...... but like being active most of the day and quite capable of throwing or hitting some balls around (one at a time), swimming, bike riding, dancing
- Other Interests
- Theatre and ballet is very important to me and dance has always been a passion in my life. Will always have an interest in the arts.