44, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 17 Dec '17
HeadlineCan I pique your curiosity? Find out more...
One of the great things about progressing through life is getting to know yourself & an increasing understanding that the most important things are actually pretty simple.
Get me started on a good conversation & you may have to ask me to stop! Tell me about your special qualities & interests; I'd love to know what I can learn from you.
So a bit about me. I have East Asian heritage but have lived in Sydney for most of my life & travelling/living abroad has only served to remind myself of how antipodean I am at my core. I've tasted mopanie worms in South Africa & scorpion in China. Scuba diving with whale sharks at Ningaloo is on my list of things to do. So yes, I'll give most things a go!
Make me laugh & you'll have my full attention. I like a man who knows how to look after himself, which means he also appreciates when he's being cared for. And I confess a weak spot for guys who know their way around a kitchen, although it's not a skill you need if you'd enjoy exploring dining options together. Mind you, we'll have to stay active in order to work it all off! Isn't it lucky we live in such a great city with so many choices for getting out & about?
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||40 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not sure that writing a limiting laundry list of ideal requirements would really do justice to exploring the potential you have to offer. Profiles & messaging probably aren't the best way to find out. So let's meet in the real world so you can put your best foot forward & surprise me ;-)
- Like to explore music on Spotify & SoundCloud. New Australian music on TripleJ/TripleJ Unearthed. Retro 80's & 90's from my formative years. Enjoy a good radio podcast (This American Life, John Safran, Big Ideas, All In The Mind, TED)
- Lately been reading philosophy material from The School of Life. Curious about the world & will look things up to find out more but tend to get carried away - I'm a total nerd!
- Movies & TV
- Like to get out & about rather than watch too much but examples... Movies like Kenny, Grand Budapest Hotel, the Bourne ID series, Japanese anime, foreign films. TV like SBS insight, Q&A, Breaking Bad, Derek w Ricky Gervais, Flight of the Concords, food travel shows.
- bushwalking, indoor climbing, cycling, snorkelling, camping, scuba diving (probably need a refresher though!)
- Other Interests
- Art galleries, life drawing, Markets, Film festivals, outdoor cinema, TedX, theatre