- Last online:
- 22 Jun '17
Headline“Working on the balance between activities, relaxing and conversation. Getting it right most days :)”
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||28 - 38 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Is happy to talk about it, Wants children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A progressive, moderately fit and chilled out guy who I can have intellectual discussions with but also knows how and when to have fun. In touch with both his and other people's emotions but also has handy skills e.g. navigation, whisky/wine/gin appreciation and can fend for himself.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like many different types of music, but as far as radio goes I will usually only listen to Triple J.
- I like to read when I have the time. I prefer non-fiction but good novels capture me from time to time.
- Movies & TV
- I'm not overly into TV or movies at the moment.
- I play soccer, hit the gym a few times a week and practice yoga. I also enjoy going for runs and hikes.
- Other Interests
- Have basic skills in: camping, sailing, cooking and bike riding. Have even more basic skills in: snowboarding/skiing, wine appreciation and surfing.