34, Male, Single, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '18
HeadlineThis is what made me, this is who I am!
I am an easy going rather laid back guy who makes friends easily. I am non-judgemental and believe in seeing the best in people and giving everyone a fair go. I am a kind guy and am always putting myself last especially when it comes to my family and friends
I am well educated with 2 university degrees in Business and Economics, as well as a diploma in Business.
I play basketball and Indoor Soccer, and love the majority of sports, especially Darts. My job is associated with watching sport and I am therefore one of those people that enjoys getting up for work.
I consider myself a good guy who loves to meet new people. I love seeing people smiling and laughing even if that is at my expense. I am a rather socialable person and enjoy having a good time with friends and family and providing positive energy for those around me.
I treasure my family and friends and without them who knows where I would be or what I would be doing, my family especially as they have stuck by me in everything I have ever done in life. Family is massive for me and one day I want a family of my own. I have been told many times I would make an outstanding father.
I believe that life is short and you should enjoy it as much as you can, and this has lead to me taking each day as it comes.
I'm a very loyal person especially to the sport teams that I support from the Sharks in the NRL, Kangaroos in the AFL to the Houston Rockets in the NBA.
I enjoy going fishing, either with my dad / friend or just by myself, I find it can be relaxing and do some of my best thinking when I am fishing.
I enjoy music and listen to a majority of genres but also have my own turntables and mixer set up at home.
I want to find not only someone I can call my lover, but also someone who is my best friend
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 23 - 43 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Single
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Indian, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Other background, Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Other Islander, Aboriginal / TSI
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Private, Social
- Eye colour - Grey, Other, Brown, Green, Hazel, Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown, Blonde, Other, Dark Brown, Black, Auburn
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate
- Hindu, Other Christian, Other religion, New Age, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Buddhist, Atheist, Catholic
- No special diet, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
I am a sucker for the cute look these days A girl with gorgeous eyes and smile gets me every single time I like a girl who is active, energetic and has a really appealing personality, as well as one that treats others with respect and values the relationships with her family and friends
- I like a bit of everything, but especially love my dance music. Not into the club scene as much as I once was, but the odd night out is good. Also don't mind the odd mixing session on my turntables. Also love a bit of 90s rock especially the band LIVE!
- Not big into books, but do enjoy reading fictional books especially criminal ones. I used to read a lot more than I do these days.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good comedy show or movie as love a laugh. Don't mind a bit of action and drama as well.
- Have always been an active participant in sport, but these days just play Basketball and Indoor Soccer. And back at the gym keeping myself fit and healthy. Also love a spot of fishing although used to freshwater so am teaching myself how to fish with soft plastics in saltwater
- Other Interests
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends, but also don't mind those 'me' times. My family and friends mean a lot to me, so I do my best to spend as much time as I can with them. Enjoy meeting new people and traveling