38, Male, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 30 Jul '18
About me - headline
Critics say: "Possibly the fifth best kisser I've met", "On a slow night I'd probably swipe right", "Met worse"
About me - description
Cool, calm, and collected. A glass half full person, good communicator, emotionally available/nil baggage, confident/happy with who I am.
Love lazy brunches spent poring over newspapers, browsing second-hand bookshops, discovering a new favourite restaurant, trying out a new recipe, good linen, board games, world affairs.
Contact me if:
You know how to tell a good story.
You want to make a good story.
You're generally kind, mostly fun, and absolutely hilarious.
First date? How about the Amalfi Coast, meandering down winding hillsides in a red convertible? We pull over and take in the majestic beauty of the azure waters as we throw shitty records we found at a garage sale over the cliffs in an act of defiance. We drink fancy wine at sunset and pretend we're the last two people on the planet; because, at that moment, it wouldn't matter. Just you and me against the world.....
.....or we just get greasy hamburgers with the lot and make out in the park.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 28 - 38 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma
- I can't keep up these days so I just get Pandora to pick for me or use someone's playlist on Spotify.
- Lexus and the Olive Tree, Outliers, Hitch-22. Recently joined a bookclub so I can go back to reading for pleasure. This month it's 'As I lay dying'.
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, The Americans, Westworld, House of Cards, Homeland. Enjoy historical documentaries and long form political/news shows.
- Like to keep fit/healthy not to take shirtless selfies, but because it's enjoyable and good for me. Enjoy hiking/running so a buddy for these activities would be great.
- Other Interests
- I was put on this earth to do one thing: make incredible desserts. They were once giddily described to me as life changing!