37, Male, Single, Belconnen, ACT
- Last online:
- 25 Jun '18
HeadlineHapp, friendly, living life
So about me.....I`m an easy going guy who loves spending time with the great friends and family that I have and I`m looking to meet a special woman for company, friendship and maybe even more.
I was born and raised in Canberra and work full time here. I`ve been to Thailand twice and would love to get out and see more of Australia and the world.
I like getting outdoors at any given opportunity and going for a bike ride, 4 wheel driving or just having a BBQ down at the lake/river. I enjoy the occasional night out catching a live band and socialising with friends. A night in on the couch with a special woman, eating a nice home cooked meal and just generally enjoying the simpler things in life is a perfect balance.
I love food but as above I definitely prefer a good steak or Thai feed rather than fine dining.
My friends would say I`m funny, laid back, genuine and generous.
I`m independent and know how to take care of myself, respectful and caring.
If you`re the kind of woman who likes to see things in a positive light, dives head first in to new adventures, is warm-hearted and sweet then you may be who I`m looking for. Don`t be afraid to say hi.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Belconnen, ACT
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 40 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
There isn`t a particular "type" of woman that I`m looking for. The connection and chemistry is much more important to me. If you have a big heart, a happy outlook on life and are comfortable with being you then that is a good start.
- I like just about all types of music especially from the 80`s and early 90`s, Triple J, electronic, folk, rock.
- I don`t really read many books. Textbooks.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite TV shows are Spicks and Specks, Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, Mrs Browns Boys, Eastbound and Down, Criminal Minds, Bones, I like any sort of comedy, drama or action movie but not really a fan of the sci-fi or fantasy type. A lot of my favourite movies would have been new releases years ago :-)
- Not a huge sports fan. I don`t mind watching a little bit of cricket, tennis, olympics (especially winter), motorsport and rugby league if I`m in the mood. I would much prefer to go to the game than watch on TV. I try to keep fit by going to the gym, walking my dog and bike riding.
- Other Interests
- I like spending time outdoors, 4 wheel driving, camping, BBQ`s exploring new places, walking the dog. I love going to concerts and live bands, having a quiet beer with friends. I`ve been trying somewhat unsuccessfully to learn to play guitar but I`m sure I`ll get it one day.