- Last online:
- 11 Sep '16
Headline“a good friend welcome”
My aim is to enjoy my time which translates to working less and playing more but that is a tricky thing. The playing part involves nice people, surfing, wine and food. I work to live not live to work, but enjoy and am committed to what i do. I plan to take decent amounts of time to travel and enjoy life and the world/Australia. I have my shit together/sorted. I have my head screwed on but i'm no square and love a good time with good people. I have a good sense of humour and am lighthearted and occasionally a bit crazy/random (occasionaly). Of course friends and family are no 1. People that I am close to regard me well and thats the most meaningful thing I have. :)
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||26 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Genuine, positive, active, funny/witty, understanding, caring.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Yes lots of music all the time. Except hip hop. JJJ and an extensive music collection. Love festivals/live music.
- I like the idea, but don't really put much time to it (unless forced). I can usually find something else to be doing. If i read its to learn something new; or something useful.
- Movies & TV
- Conflict with time dedicated to 'Music'... Movies yes, TV not really, unless its really worthwhile or a bit of footy on a quiet fri night in. Again, there's usually something else more rewarding to do than give my time to a screen. I understand however that people have their addictions/vice for tv
- Surfing and surfing. For fitness, running, swimming, riding. Brisbane boy therefore long time Broncos follower. Don't really follow any other sports but enjoy partaking in any and all, mainly touch footy. Done a bit of surf lifesaving at Kawana/Sunshine Beach surf clubs. Would like to do a triathlon
- Other Interests
- Other than music/surfing/wine/seafood: Taking large chunks of time to travel/surf/be free. This tends to result in getting on a plane or camping on a beach with beer, fire and friends. Quality food (seafood!) and quality wine, exceptional craft ale(s), and mostly, quality people. Oh and cooking.