- Last online:
- 02 Feb '16
Headline“Looking for someone who is also genuinely looking for someone.......”
I was born in the USA (Kansas) and moved to Australia many years ago.
I have a couple of business interests with another on its way.
I have been pretty well educated, but i enjoy expanding my knowledge with further study. I also enjoy sharing my experience and knowledge with students in my field.
I have one amazing son. He is a drummer (a good one - thank goodness ) so our house is always filled with music. We share a pretty big sense of humour - so we laugh a lot!
I really love cooking! I love serving a great meal to my family/friends.....I think it's the caretaker in me.
I thoroughly enjoy dining at nice restaurants. It would be great to do this with a partner.... because for too long I've only done this with friends or business associates.
With help from my friends - I am "supposedly" described as honest, real, dedicated, funny, entrepreneurial, creative, giving, caring, supportive, loving and devoted.
I dont fit into any stereotypical "type" of female. I'm just me. Im very feminine but i do like all different types of things and fit into all different types of situations. I can dress to impress or hang in a pair of jeans. Have a night at the theatre or head to the drive-in. Dance all night or lounge in front of a fire. I guess I'd just like to find someone to do all that with.
I really am missing having a "partner in crime". Someone who can laugh with me - laze with on a rainy day - hang out with - share in eachother success - talk to - and just be there..... Someone who will love me - so I can love him right back.
NOTE: I really am here on RSVP with genuine intentions. If yours are not the same - please look elsewhere. Im not who you are looking for.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||42 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner||Professional, Executive, Management, Business Owner, Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is at a stable point in their life; has achieved a certain amount of success in their chosen field; and emotionally secure. Wants to share thier life, anf get out and do things with their partner. Must accept my son and all that comes with me being a mom. Affectionate a must!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My home is filled with music. I love all kinds! 70's/80's to top 40 to rock. My son is a drummer whose main influence is 70's/80's rock - so you hear that a lot. From musicals to the classics - I enjoy and appreciate it all!!
- I enjoy reading when I can. Books need to have a crime/thriller/mystery theme or I just can't fully get into them. I do read "home" magazines.....I'm a frustrated architect at heart....so anything about old homes, interior decor/design, furnishings, is of interest to me.
- Movies & TV
- My favorites are action/thriller movies. There is nothing better at the cinema!! Don't mind a bit of sci-fi.....as long as it has some action to it. Love DVD nights. I like my TV the same as movies & books.....action/thriller/crime. Love "This Old House". Guilty of watching a few reality shows.
- I'm NOT an anti-sports girl at all. I like doing/trying/watching pretty much everything. Snow skiing/basketball/baseball/horse riding/ motor racing/waterskiing/fishing/MMA/dirtbikes......whatever....I'm in! I used to waterski every weekend - so I do love anything on the water.
- Other Interests
- I love the country. Just love it. It reminds me of Kansas. So i enjoy taking drives to the country or snow. Visiting antique stores. I love the change of season......the chill in the air with the smell of autumn leaves and fireplaces burning. Ever been to the Hunter Valley during that time of year?