63, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
HeadlineThe rules do not apply!
Intelligent, articulate, empathetic, spontaneous, vibrant... Well, that's me on a good day!
I am relaxed and happy within my own space, yet very open to exploring new experiences, perhaps with a partner in crime! Innate curiosity about the way of the world has led me to quite a bit of overseas travel in the past and I want to do more in future. The simple things in life can be rather wonderful too and I certainly don't climb the walls when I'm home alone. I'm a creative, independent thinker who enjoys playing with ideas, so what is in your mind will intruige me most. That said, basic chemistry is vital!
Without writing too much more than this here, (maybe we can swap stories over a glass if the mood strikes), I must confess to being passionate about the arts - my interests include live theatre, cinema, music and the visual arts. I like books and the people who read them. Within the social sphere, my tendency is toward good one on one conversation rather than endlessly working the room. Shared humour is important. I possess a highly developed sense of the absurd and can generally see the funny side of almost any situation.
Even this one.
Sooooooo... if any of this resonates with you, it might be just be fun to meet and discover if we have the potential for a real connection!
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 62 - 69 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, loyal, adaptive, witty, creative, honest, articulate, humane, perceptive, calm, confident, youthful in outlook, open minded, uncomplicated, warm, energetic, resilient and successful within his own terms of definition. Attracted to me and attractive to me. Is that really too much to ask?
- The Blues! 60s, 70s, 80s, punk, ska, rock, classical, contemporary.
- Will read almost anything if it is well written! Appreciate literature from Sophocles to Shakespeare to Sartre. Also like innovative non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Classics of the silver screen, psychological thrillers, cinema noir, clever, offbeat, satirical comedy, some foreign films. Not a fan of mainstream TV. Was once believed to be somewhat incurably addicted to Game Of Thrones.
- I have been trained to watch the game and enjoy it!
- Other Interests
- Wining, dining, walking, long weekends away, being in the company of a kindred spirit, architecture, politics, history, learning new things, philosophy, mythology, psychology and other ologies.